Sunday, October 18, 2015

Autumn! Finally!

I am all about fall! Ha! The start of October is the best - it means falling leaves, pumpkins, and rainy days! It also means Christmas is coming soon! But everyone else in my life insists on waiting for Christmas excitement until December, so moving on...

We took Sophie to a pumpkin patch yesterday at the Nursery at Mount Si! It's basically the most picture perfect place ever. It's so cute! I absolutely love it! Sophie had fun too!


I'm not sure she was too convinced about this hay. It may have been a bit itchy.


The cart, however, was a lot of fun! And yes, those pumpkins are bigger than her! And she's wearing a witch hat with a witch shirt. I have no shame, so don't even ask. I feel great about it. 


There's a cat on her butt! I freaking love Halloween!


It's so gorgeous! Plus it was pretty quick and wasn't super crowded, so Steve didn't get too annoyed!

I was looking back on my Instagram to find our pumpkin picture from last year. I was pregnant with Sophie but we hadn't announced it yet! I was even wearing the same sweater! So glad Sophie was with us this year!


2 comments:

  1. I can tell when you are excited by how many exclamation points you use ;)

    ReplyDelete