Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So I joined a gym...


I actually joined a gym! And let me tell you... it's kicking my butt! I did circuit training today, and I could barely walk up the two flights of stairs to my car afterwards! I'm really excited about it though, it's an awesome gym, really clean and friendly, and all the equipment is brand new because they recently remodeled! So I'm pretty pumped about that! I'm trying to lose some weight but I mostly want to regain strength in my arms and legs, so the circuit training is perfect for that since it targets almost every muscle group. It was incredibly fun, and my gym membership comes with a free guest pass, so anytime I come to the gym I can bring Steve with me. I think that's going to be the hardest part! Hopefully I'll start a weekly routine. At $20 a month you really can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment