Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Em's Restaurant

I went out to lunch today with a few ladies in my ward to the delicious Em's Restaurant! It was so cute, delicious, and cozy! Also, a very short drive from my house and probably a 15 minute walk! They had a goat cheese salad that looked amazing, so I definitely plan on taking Daisy there when she comes to visit next. I had a hummus sandwich, with avocado and sun-dried tomato and roasted red bell peppers. So all of my favorites in a sandwich. It was super cute inside too, quite small but cozy. I took home one of the menus, and some of the dinners look delicious. Maybe I will have Steve take me! Donna K, who is in my ward, is leaving for Finland with her husband for a year and a half, so it was a goodbye lunch for her. Very fun! Although the other women were teasing me because I am younger than one of their grandchildren. Oh dear. That's the joy of living in a rich neighborhood, though. The only people who can afford it are super old! Luckily there are some younger couples, like us, who are living in their grandparent's/parent's house. A new couple just moved into the neighborhood, Rachel and Cody I think, and they seem like a really nice couple!

We are going to St. George for the weekend with our friends Jessica and Colby. I'm really excited because, first of all, it'll be nice to get away from Salt Lake for a weekend, and also we have all sorts of fun things planned out! Four-wheeling, fishing, boardgames, the theatre... It'll be quite a fun trip! I will post pictures when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment