Monday, October 10, 2011

New blog!

I've wanted to start this for a while, and I am going to! It's been quite a fun week. I found this amazing bug outside! I was nannying the girls and it was out front, so I told them to make it stay where it was while I grabbed my camera. It's a gorgeous thing, isn't it?!


We had the most beautiful sunset the other day, just deep oranges and gorgeous gorgeous blue and purple skies. This picture doesn't quite do it justice, but I was driving so I couldn't do much more!


I also got to hang out with my nephew. He is literally the cutest thing ever, and spent the whole time laughing, giggling, and talking away! He hasn't quite got the hang of words yet, but it's not for lack of trying! He's hilarious when he walks around, he really is a toddler as he toddles place to place, not quite in a straight line! He walks into all sorts of things and just laughs it off. It really is adorable and doesn't help my baby fever at all! We went to the library, which he LOVED, and hung out with the girls I nanny, which he ALSO loved, because they gave him oodles of attention! And he really does love attention! He's adorable! I could barely get him to stand still for a photo, though!


It's been getting really cold, quite quickly, so we ended the weekend with delicious hot chocolate, Doctor Who, and matching sweatpants. We really are the Will and Kate of Salt Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment