Thursday, May 24, 2012

My ADORABLE nephew!

Oh, I forgot I had these videos! Since Kent and I have been hanging out a lot, and Lisa and Dave are still in Russia, I try to send videos to Lisa so she can see her little grandson, and they are just SO CUTE.

Here is Kent playing at the park:


Here is Kent showing some of the words he knows:


He's such a smart kid, I love it! Another thing he does that I LOVE but for obvious reasons can't get a picture of is when I'm driving with him and he is singing along to the music! Right now he's loving Taylor Swift! He can't really get any of the words right, or actually the tune either, but it's still SUPER cute! I'll have to get Steve to drive with us, then maybe I can catch him singing in the back seat. Love it!

xoxo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment